Home >> Statutes >> Back

Click to open printable format in new window.Printable Format
 | Next

12-1,119. Consolidated street and highway fund; transfer of moneys; use of moneys. The governing body of any city may provide, by ordinance, for a consolidated street and highway fund to which may be credited moneys received by the city from state payments under the provisions of K.S.A. 68-416 and 79-3425c, and amendments thereto. The ordinance creating such fund also may provide for annually budgeting the transfer of moneys in the general or other operating funds of the city budgeted for street and highway purposes to the consolidated street and highway fund. Moneys in such fund shall be used solely for street and highway purposes. Moneys received pursuant to subsection (a) of K.S.A. 68-416, and amendments thereto, and credited to such fund shall be used solely for the maintenance of streets and highways in the city designated by the secretary of transportation as city connecting links.

History: L. 1987, ch. 260, § 1; L. 1999, ch. 137, § 9; July 1.

 | Next

LCC Policies
Session Laws

Amended & Repealed Statutes

Amended & Repealed Statutes

Chapter 72 Statute Transfer List

Kansas School Equity & Enhancement Act

Gannon v. State

General Information, Legal Analysis & Research

2016 Amended & Repealed Statutes

2015 Amended & Repealed Statutes

2014 Amended & Repealed Statutes

2013 Amended & Repealed Statutes

Kansas Legislature
Administrative Services
Division of Post Audit
Research Department