Home >> Statutes >> Back

Click to open printable format in new window.Printable Format
 | Next

12-2711. Grants of rights-of-way by certain state and local agencies. The secretary of transportation, the board of county commissioners of any county, the governing body of any city, and the governing body of any township, may grant an easement in, respectively, any state highway, county road, city street, or township road right-of-way to municipalities or corporations, either individually or jointly, which have contracted under the provisions of this act to provide a common supply of water, for the purpose of laying mains, pipes, conduits or aqueducts or locating other works deemed necessary by such participating municipalities and corporations in order to provide for a common supply of water.

History: L. 1955, ch. 87, § 11; L. 1975, ch. 427, § 62; Aug. 15.

 | Next

LCC Policies
Session Laws

Amended & Repealed Statutes

Amended & Repealed Statutes

Chapter 72 Statute Transfer List

Kansas School Equity & Enhancement Act

Gannon v. State

General Information, Legal Analysis & Research

2016 Amended & Repealed Statutes

2015 Amended & Repealed Statutes

2014 Amended & Repealed Statutes

2013 Amended & Repealed Statutes

Kansas Legislature
Administrative Services
Division of Post Audit
Research Department