Home >> Statutes >> Back

Click to open printable format in new window.Printable Format
 | Next

17-6813. Dissolution or forfeiture of articles of incorporation by court decree or judgment; filing of decree or judgment. Whenever any corporation is dissolved or its articles of incorporation forfeited by decree or judgment of the district court, the decree or judgment shall be forthwith filed by the clerk of such district court in which the decree or judgment was entered and in the office of the secretary of state, and a note thereof shall be made by the secretary of state on the corporation's articles of incorporation.

History: L. 1972, ch. 52, § 103; L. 2016, ch. 110, § 89; July 1.

 | Next

LCC Policies
Session Laws

Amended & Repealed Statutes

Amended & Repealed Statutes

Chapter 72 Statute Transfer List

Kansas School Equity & Enhancement Act

Gannon v. State

General Information, Legal Analysis & Research

2016 Amended & Repealed Statutes

2015 Amended & Repealed Statutes

2014 Amended & Repealed Statutes

2013 Amended & Repealed Statutes

Kansas Legislature
Administrative Services
Division of Post Audit
Research Department