Home >> Statutes >> Back

Click to open printable format in new window.Printable Format
 | Next

79-1470. Request of county board of equalization for changes in classification or valuation of property, when. In any year during the month of April for real property and the month of May for personal property, the county appraiser may request the hearing officer or panel or the county board of equalization to order a change in the classification or the appraised valuation of property on the certified appraisal rolls. Any such request shall be made to the hearing officer or panel, if any, otherwise to the county board of equalization. The county appraiser shall utilize the appraised value appeal form when making such requests.

History: L. 1982, ch. 391, § 17; L. 1988, ch. 377, § 3; July 1.

 | Next

LCC Policies
Session Laws

Amended & Repealed Statutes

Amended & Repealed Statutes

Chapter 72 Statute Transfer List

Kansas School Equity & Enhancement Act

Gannon v. State

General Information, Legal Analysis & Research

2016 Amended & Repealed Statutes

2015 Amended & Repealed Statutes

2014 Amended & Repealed Statutes

2013 Amended & Repealed Statutes

Kansas Legislature
Administrative Services
Division of Post Audit
Research Department