Home >> Statutes >> Back

Click to open printable format in new window.Printable Format
 | Next

82a-602. Petition for organization of water-supply district. Any two or more owners of adjacent lands within any county may file with the county clerk a petition addressed to the board of county commissioners praying for the incorporation of a water-supply district. The petition shall (1) describe by section, or fraction thereof, and by township and range the location of lands owned by the petitioners and desired to be incorporated into the proposed water-supply district and shall state (2) that such lands are without an adequate water supply; (3) that the construction of dams, wells or other works are necessary to develop an adequate water supply, and (4) that such improvement or works will be conducive to and will promote the public health, convenience and welfare.

History: L. 1941, ch. 7, ยง 2; June 30.

 | Next

LCC Policies
Session Laws

Amended & Repealed Statutes

Amended & Repealed Statutes

Chapter 72 Statute Transfer List

Kansas School Equity & Enhancement Act

Gannon v. State

General Information, Legal Analysis & Research

2016 Amended & Repealed Statutes

2015 Amended & Repealed Statutes

2014 Amended & Repealed Statutes

2013 Amended & Repealed Statutes

Kansas Legislature
Administrative Services
Division of Post Audit
Research Department